What is a Subsidy?
A subsidy is a check made payable to the Microsoft partner of your choice. This subsidy can be used to enrich and implement your Microsoft solution. The subsidy allows you to purchase additional products or services from the Microsoft partner of your choice thus lowering your Total Cost of Ownership.
You can increase your subsidy by choosing:
- Products from more than one product group.
- Licenses with Software Assurance.
- Advanced or Enterprise Editions.
How do I take advantage of the Big Easy Offer 4.0?
- Make a qualifying purchase between January 3, 2010 and March 31, 2010.
- Redeem your purchase within 30 days of purchase date at http://www.microsoftincentives.com/BigEasy4/redeem.aspx.
- Receive your partner subsidy check from Microsoft.
- Spend your subsidy funds with your Microsoft partner upon receipt. Please note that subsidy funds expire after 90 days of the check issue date.
Contact Kristy Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.