I found the below post from Eric Ligman’s Blog. Eric is the Microsoft Global Partner Experience Lead in the Worldwide Partner Group. He has a very useful blog, check it out here. The below is from Eric’s blog here and here:
What better way to start the New Year than with some really good news, like an exciting announcement? For the first time ever, Microsoft is expanding the 50%* off Up-To-Date discount to include TWO prior versions on both Microsoft Office Professional and Microsoft Windows worldwide and this offer will be available until June 30, 2010! What this means is that millions of customers running older versions of Microsoft Office Professional and Microsoft Windows will now be able to take advantage of the Up-To-Date discount available through the Open Value Subscription Program to get 50%* off their Year 1 payments!
So who qualifies for this offer?
- For Microsoft Office Professional Plus:
- Before the Office 2010 launch: Companies with OEM, Retail, or Volume licenses for Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, Office 2003 Professional, or Office XP Professional
- After the Office 2010 launch: Companies with OEM, Retail, or Volume licenses for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 or Office 2003 Professional
- For Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade:
- Companies with OEM, Retail, or Volume licenses for Windows 7 Professional, Windows Vista Business or Windows XP Professional
What you get:
- 50%* off your 1st year OVS payment for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade or Microsoft Office Professional for every qualifying N-1 or N-2 license you have.
To learn if you qualify for this special offer, contact Kristy Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614.899.9900 x 123.