AccuNet is proud of our team of Network/Information Systems Consultants because we have some of the best problem solvers, solution experts, and network administrators around. You know our team already, but did you know this about…
Certified and highly experienced network consultant with a focus on protecting AccuNet’s customer networks. With nine years of experience supporting, designing, and implementing Microsoft client/server networks. Brian has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Devry Institute, is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and holds Watchguard and A+ certifications.
Here are a few highlights of Brian’s work with AccuNet:
- Multi-Server Implementation & On-Going Support: Installed two Microsoft Windows Server 2003 to replace one aging and over extended server. Used Acronis to image the server to reduce set up time and increase accuracy of data transfer. After install, provide monthly ongoing support.
- Infrastructure: Led comprehensive security infrastructure upgrades (e.g., firewall/VPN upgrades, intrusion detection, token-based authentication and remote management) for various midsize and large companies.
- ESET Nod 32 Anti-Virus Roll Out: Successful tested, installed and supported the installation of ESET NOD 32 Anti-Virus to replace Symantec Anti-Virus for every AccuNet Network Service Plan client.
- WatchGuard Remote Support: Provided ongoing remote support for a government military contractor to maintain, upgrade, and support their WatchGuard Firewalls to protect their sensitive government data.
- Server Setup & Installation: Installed a client’s first server, setup users, email, file sharing, and calendaring. Trained clients on the use of the new server and provided ongoing support.
- Network & System Security
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Authentication & Access Control
- System Monitoring
- Regulatory Compliance
- System Integration Planning
- Multitier Network Architectures
Contact Brian at 614.899.9900 x 116.