Experienced Information Systems implementation and support consultant with strong focus in Windows, remote access, backup programs, and anti-virus. Eric Nierman has worked with various AccuNet customer networks and has developed a broad range of business network skills and problem solving.
Here are a few highlights of Eric’s work with AccuNet:
- Infrastructure: Led comprehensive security infrastructure upgrades (e.g., firewall/VPN upgrades, intrusion detection, token-based authentication and remote management) for various midsize and large companies.
- New Workstation Setup & Migration: Built and setup workstations for new customer employees and to replace outdated customer workstations. Installed customer business critical applications and updated workstations with the necessary hardware requirements for customer applications.
- Multi-Server Implementation & On-Going Support: Supported the installation of two Microsoft Windows Server 2003 to replace one aging and over extended server. Used Acronis to image the server to reduce set up time and increase accuracy of data transfer. After install, provide monthly ongoing support.
- ISP Cut Over & DNS Changes: Assisted clients in Internet Service Provider changes including reconfiguring firewalls, updating email, IP, DNS and RDNS, and testing connections.
- Remote Access Solutions: Provided customers with remote access to their email, desktops, and business critical data with SBS 2003, SBS 2003 R2 and SBS 2008 Remote Web Workplace and Outlook Remote Access.
- Network & System Security
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Authentication & Access Control
- System Monitoring
- Regulatory Compliance
- System Integration Planning
- Multitier Network Architectures
- Virus Removal