|Date:||Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | 1:00 PM EST|
Version 7 of Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon) has been out for nearly a year now. It is solid and has some significant improvements that may benefit your company. Todd Kuhns, head of consulting will present a 40 minute feature packed overview of what is new in Version 7.
Most Exciting Features Include:
- Hard Close
- Quick Send: email invoices and purchase orders
- Customized Menus
- Inquiry screen sorting
- DocShare – publish to Sharepoint
- Pay When Paid
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Project Multi-Currency Support
- Project Flexible Time Entry for BP
- Extended Access to information in Business Portal for Project data
- Dynamics SL 7.0 FP1/SP3 – work on 64 bit workstation and server ** exception Business Portal not support yet
Todd has implemented dozens of new SL implementations and upgrades so he can give you the real life experience of what you can expect from an upgrade.
We are encouraging all our customers to attend this free overview so you can evaluate the enhancements and decide for yourself if you should plan on an upgrade in the next year. Thanks for your continued business and trust!