Microsoft Dynamics SL Consultant
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: General Manager
AccuNet, Inc. is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics SL Consultant.
AccuNet, Inc, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, is a client-oriented company that strives to satisfy the needs of mid-market companies in the areas of research and development, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, non-profits, and government sub-contractors. We focus on life science companies who need a project and accounting system to track time and expense against projects/studies, track pass through expenses, allocate resources, and meet project/study milestones. These clients develop and test drugs for big pharma and they need a system to properly track each project/study in order to maintain timelines, budgets, and profitability.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Analyzing customer issues and recommending solutions.
- Developing and fostering collaborative working relationships with our customers.
- Leading process reviews and application configuration discussions with our clients.
- 20-25% travel per week.
- Participating in the pre-sales process providing sales support and delivering product demos.
We require a relevant Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems or comparable. Candidates should also possess:
- Experience in implementation, project management, and troubleshooting the Dynamics SL system.
- Ability to work independently, as a member of a team, and under supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- Product Certifications desired but not necessary.
- Basic understanding of Databases and Reporting.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Funds, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Auto Mileage Reimbursement, 401K Plan, and Employee Discounts. Some day travel may be required and most of our clients are in Ohio. We have several international clients, so overseas travel may be an option.
Some RELOCATION expenses paid.