Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Feature Pack 1 (FP1) announced!
Yes the name has changed to Feature Pack, but the features have not.
Target: currently the September/October 2012 time frame
Current Targeted Features:
- 1. Hard Close by Module
- 2. Suppress batch control reports by module
- 3. Project Flex Time Enhancements – Support for multiple invoice comment entry
- 4. Calculate and Store actual vs. provisional indirect costs
- 5. Business Analyzer (BA)
- a. Dashboard for Business decision makers
- b. Views Microsoft SQL Server® Reports
- c. Report collaboration through Microsoft Lync®
- d. Deploys independent of the Microsoft Dynamics SL rich client
- e. Quick Query Enhancement
BA Report Generation Wizard feature
Report wizard used to create SSRS Reports directly from Quick Query!
- 6. Office 365 support
- 7. Web Services
- a. Project Time Entry
- b. Project Expense Entry
- c. Support for Attachment feature
Fact Sheet available here
PowerPoint (Convergence & Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 FP1) available here