ERP and Project Management Consultant (entry level)
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: Manager of Consulting Services
Compensation: based on experience
AccuNet, Inc. is looking for a fast learning and problem solving ERP Consultant.
AccuNet, Inc, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics and Acumatica Cloud ERP products and services. Our clients tend to be project oriented and mid-market in the areas of research and development. We focus on life science companies who need a project tracking and accounting system to track time and expenses against projects/studies, track pass through expenses, allocate resources, and meet project/study milestones. These clients develop and test drugs for big pharma and they need a system to properly track each project/study in order to maintain timelines, budgets, and profitability. If you have some combination of business, accounting and computer experience and/or education, we have the work and can teach you the tools to be successful in professional services consulting. If you have previous ERP system experience you will rise in responsibility and compensation faster.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL, Acumatica and other integrated applications.
- Analyzing customer issues and recommending solutions.
- Developing and fostering collaborative working relationships with our customers.
- Work towards leading process reviews and application configuration discussions with our clients.
- Occasional travel, possibly international will be required
We require a relevant Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, accounting or comparable. Candidates should also possess:
- Experience in implementation of a project oriented accounting system is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Databases and Reporting is a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Funds, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Auto Mileage Reimbursement, 401K Plan, and Employee Discounts. We are family friendly and working out of your home office is common but we prefer this position to be filled by someone who lives near Columbus Ohio.
Apply Online http://www.accu.com/profile.aspx