ERP Senior Consultant
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: CEO
AccuNet, Inc. is looking for an experienced ERP Consultant.
AccuNet, Inc, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics SL and Acumatica, is a client-oriented company that strives to satisfy the needs of mid-market companies in the areas of research and development, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, non-profits, and government sub-contractors. We focus on life science companies who need a project and accounting system to track time and expense against projects/studies, track pass through expenses, allocate resources, and meet project/study milestones. These clients develop and test drugs for big pharma and they need a system to properly track each project/study in order to maintain timelines, budgets, and profitability.
• Implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL and Acumatica.
• Analyzing customer issues and recommending solutions.
• Developing and fostering collaborative working relationships with our customers.
• Leading process reviews and application configuration discussions with our clients.
• 10-15% travel per week.
• Participating in the pre-sales process providing sales support and delivering product demos.
We require a relevant Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems or comparable. Candidates should also possess:
• Experience in implementation, project management, and troubleshooting the Dynamics SL system, Acumatica or a comparable ERP system.
• Ability to work independently, as a member of a team, and under supervision.
• Accounting knowledge adequate to talk with C level executives
• Product Certifications desired but not necessary.
• Basic understanding of Databases and Reporting.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Funds, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Auto Mileage Reimbursement, 401K Plan, and Employee Discounts.